Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hey guys!!! :}

So this week is going great. I, Brittney, am going to Santa Rosa. Yesterday we had over 31 kids and two adults. Four of the kids were saved. Today we had 30 kids. We are working on a 13 year named Kristen. She read her New testament Bible we gave her. It is great to see God working through these three weeks. I can't wait to see what will happen next. It rained a little bit last night and we interns played out in it. I also found a girl lizard and named her Spiky. This has been a wonderful three weeks. I'm going to miss it here. I can't wait for next year. I love the people here. They are like my family. Some of the children tell me they want me to take them back home. I would love to take them home. Over all things are going great. We are working hard. God is doing wonderful things here. One day this nation will fall on their knees before God and cry out his name.