Tuesday, July 14, 2009

As always it seems I am late in doing things. Procrastination is a problem that I deal with daily. The instant I touched down in Baltimore it seemed as if a flood of life's problems washed over me. Things that I should have taken care of the instant I walked through the door, I put off for later. God is now pushing me and and prodding me, telling me, "You learned a lot about me and how I work, are you going to do something with that knowledge?" It has been a difficult 10 days of "home", and to a degree I felt as if I had wasted it. Please pray for in this area of my life, it does become difficult at times.

While in Arizona, God showed me a part of Himself that I have always had difficulty accepting, and that is the area of Lordship. He has shown me that His will is His work and that is the work I am to be involved in. I believe we should have goals in life things that help us drive onward, but those goals must be God-given, God ordained, or else those things will not bring Him honor. No matter what I do, want, dream, or have ambitions for, it is His will that counts. Any lowly human dreams are nothing compared to the glory that He has in store for those who make Him Lord of their lives. God does His work, but am I quiet enough to hear Him inviting me?

Michael